Frequently Asked Questions :
- What information do we collect? How do we use it?: When you visit certain parts of our Web site, we may ask you for certain information such as contact information, telephone numbers, your e-mail address, your location and the name of your organization. This information is stored on our database. Subject to the uses of this information to which you have consented, the database enables DDI Comm, Inc. to provide you with legal articles and information you request from us. We may also use your personal information to track Web site activity. We do this in order to serve you better.
We will only use your information for the purposes set out below, unless you indicate otherwise. If at any time you wish us to stop using your information for any or all of the purposes set forth below, please let us know and we will stop the use of your information as soon as it is reasonably possible to do so. From time to time we would like to use the information you supply for:
- market research;
- responding to feedback;
- informing you about our services which may include contacting you by telephone;
- sending you client bulletins or information that may be of interest to you.
- Are there any security issues?
- We take the security of your data very seriously. Therefore, once we receive your transmission, we make our best efforts to ensure its security.
- Despite the above, we cannot guarantee that documents or files downloaded from our Web site will be free from viruses and we do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by any virus. Accordingly, for your own protection, you must use virus-checking software when using our Web site. You must not post or provide to us through our Web site, any document or file which you believe may contain a virus. You must virus check any document or file which you intend to post or provide to us.
- No data transmission or security program can be effective 100% of the time. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. You remain responsible for the security of your computer at all times.
- Merger: If DDI Comm, Inc. merges with, acquires or is sold to another firm or goes into bankruptcy or engages in other such business transactions, we may share files and e-mail records with our business and merger partners.
- Notice to minors: This Web site is intended for use by adults. If you are under 18, please do not send us any personal information including your e-mail details. If you would like to contact us, please do so through a parent or legal guardian.
- Your Choice: DDI Comm, Inc. may permit you to agree to receive certain communications from it. If at any time you want to opt-out of receiving such communications or you no longer wish your feedback to be displayed on our Web site, please let us know and we will comply with your request as soon as is practical.
- Your Consent: By using the Web site and submitting information, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information by us as described above;